Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate Granular （MnSO4·H2O）Inquiry
Technical Data Sheet
● It is intended for manufacturing animal feed supplements or for agricultural use for plant nutrition and industrial use.
Typical chemical analysis
● Content: 31% min Manganese (Mn)
● Heavy metal content:
As: 5ppm; 5mg/kg; 0.0005% max
Pb: 10ppm; 10mg/kg; 0.001% max
Cd: 10ppm; 10mg/kg; 0.001% max
● Flow: Free flow; dust free
● Appearance: White to pinkish crystalline flowing granular
● Bulk density: 1400kg/m3
● Particle Size: 2-4mm
● Coated woven polypropylene 25kg/ 1 ton bag with inner liner
● Pallets are stretched wrapped.
● Special packaging available on request.
● Label includes batch number, net weight, manufacturing & expire dates.
● Labels are marked according to EU and UN directives.
● Neutral label or customer label are available on request.
Safety and storage conditions
● Store under clean, dry conditions and prevent rain, damp, do not mix with poisonous and harmful goods.